Below are some important aspects of the organization:
“O Lord, May goodness reign in this world, be free of evil and be full of happiness, May everyone keep each other’s wellness in their thoughts, May our minds be focussed on the absolute truth and may every one’s intelligence be dedicated in full surrender to the lotus feet of Hari without desire for anything in return.”
- To develop complete dedication and faith in sanatana dharma,
- Belief in strength of an association or Sangh,
- Render service with a desire for welfare of the world, win hearts of people with sentiments of sacrifice and harmony,
- Render service with an attitude of good culture, well-educated and with protection as well as create a healthy person and society,
- Protect the existence and values of Hindus while keeping in mind the interests and welfare of others,
- Make efforts to establish governance machinery that works within the contours of dharma, free of bias and exploitation, and always cares about interests of everyone,
- Be committed to the integrity of Bharat,
- Be committed to ending cow slaughter, protection of rivers like Ganga, protection of trees and environment and upload all aspects of sanatana principles,
- Nurture joint family system,
- To associate with family members with a plan and purpose and by these means make a home have the character of a ‘Gurukul’,
- To have every member of the organization commit an hour of manual effort and a contribution of a rupee a day towards nation building and protecting dharma and also to encourage other families to participate in this mission,
- To study and follow books based on subjects of dharma, adhyatma, culture and protecting the nation that are published by ‘Swasti Prakashan’ as also to transmit and propagate them extensively to create a healthy society.
To achieve these goals, every member should always be committed to work as below:
- To commit an hour of time and effort and a rupee per day and to deploy and use them to educate well oneself and develop such a culture,
- To participate in maintaining cleanliness of public places like temples, hospitals, lakes and to create awareness in the society by means of campaigns,
- To spend about 45 minutes every day in prayers and worship to be free of fear, sincere and active thereby earning the strength of tapa,
- To have a congregation of family members to establish one’s home as a gurukul; to solve opposing views and conversations in an atmosphere of harmony.
Different Wings of the Organization
- To run educational and scientific institutions in the Vedic way,
- To help attain the four Purusharthas - Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha by Sanatanic and Vedic method,
- To afford all kinds of protection to Yajnasadhakas, family of cows, Ganga, Maths, temples, Vedic scholars, the Vedas, the truthful, the generous and non greedy human beings,
- Preserving the sources of energy in the form of earth, water, fire and air in their original form by supporting progress in the field of both spiritual and material development with the help of Vedic science.
- Harmonizing potential dangers from active usage of large machinery,
- Rejection of directionless businesses,
- Governance machinery devoid of greed for power and short-sightedness,
- To practice education, defence, justice, marriage, joint family, agriculture, cow protection, commerce, services and employment consistent with Vedic knowledge and sanatana way,
- Protection of every one’s interests and well-being.
To bring forth on the world stage the ancient Vedic philosophies based on philosophical(Darshanik)), scientifical(Vaigyanik) and behavioral(Vyavaharik) platforms on the basis of Veda(Shruti), Logic(Yukti) and Individual Experience(Anubhooti).
To put in practice agriculture, cow protection, commerce and cottage and small industries in Vedic ways.
Protect existence and values of Hindus with due regards to other’s welfare, achieve security of the country and be committed to its integrity.
To practice protection and servitude based on fearlessness, good manners, full of radiance and far-sightedness of the large picture.
To create a society and healthy family that is well-educated, well-cultured, free of danger, service oriented and prosperous with co-participation of mothers.
Establishment of a governance mechanism that works within contours of dharma, free of bias and exploitation, and desirous of protecting every one’s interests under the healthy guidance of Vyasa Peethas established under a sanatana tradition.